One of the most important things in communication is to hear what isn’t being said. Successful leaders have a great ability to connect with and influence a wide range of people. This workshop teaches you to perceive subtle differences in individual personality types to more effectively communicate your authentic message.
The LPMD Model, developed by Dr. Taibi Kahler, was used to predict which NASA Astronauts would work together most effectively under stressful situations. It has proven just as relevant in the world of business. This workshop was formerly known as PCM. The name was changed to more accurately reflect its focus.
How you will benefit
Over the course of the workshop we will help you answer the following questions:
- Why do I communicate more effectively with certain people than others?
- How can I become more influential with a wide range of audiences?
- What are the causes of miscommunication and how do I make sure it happens less frequently?
- In what ways should I change the language I am using to resonate with the person I am talking to?
- How do I invite effective communication from others?