By Hedges Capers (Spring 1992)
Rebels in Distress!!!
- It’s not my fault!”
- “It’s someone else’s fault!”
- “Nothing is working.”
- “The world is a terrible place.”
Accompanied by moaning and groaning.
- “It can’t be done. It isn’t possible.”
What do you do?
- Wear your bullet-proof vest. You may be attacked.
- Be playful. Lift the gloom.
- Brainstorm with the Rebel. Be creative.
- Offer encouragement.
- Ask if they want help.
- If you get hooked into doing their job, you must be prepared to do it again …
and again …